! TradeDoubler site verification 2111403

Thursday 7 July 2011

Wonderbra Full Effect Push Up Bra

2 Cup sizes bigger!!!



I was totally gutted when I went to shop for a bra last time. I usually go to La Senza Shop because they always sell good ones. But this time I went to Debenhouse , I heard that they have some new push up bra from Wonderbra ( Full Effect Push Up Bra). I picked few pieces with different sizes and went to try it on. But what I saw was not what I was exactly expecting. My breasts were lost (squashed) somewhere in the middle of uncomfortable big cup. I decided to return it to back to selling lady. She could not understand why I look so disappointed and so she asked me if I would like to let her check my breast size. “Oh god! No!” I thought. I was so shy but for my own surprise I said: “Yes, please!” So she took her measurement tape and after few minutes she told me that my size was actually one cup bigger than I thought! Amazing! Well, might sound confusing now but I always thought that my size was 36AA but I would not be able to live with this reality so I was always choosing size 36B or 36C, just to have some extra filling under my tops…Selling lady brought few bras of size 34B, which suited me well and finally she brought me this Wonderbra push up bra. It looked so small that I was sceptic to put it on . But when she properly adjusted it to my body (tightened stripes according to my shoulders) my breasts looked actually fuller, even 2 cup sizes bigger! And what was my biggest surprise? That I finally got proper breast cleavage.Wonderbra Full Effect Push Up Bra – is an extra light push up bra designed to enhance breasts by up to 2 cup sizes!!! The bra's padding, made from a mix of gel, air and foam ensures that there is a natural rounded shape from every angle.
I would highly recommend it to other ladies. And just to mention here, as I found out later, La Senza is offering some great choice of push up bras , too.

8 comments:

Alexis Owmizer said...

Ah, the wonders of push-up bras. These ones definitely look lovely! And they obviously increase the bust size, don't they? Ah well, these could complement other methods out there to get firmer, more beautifully-shaped breasts.

liposuction utah said...

Awesome! I'm buying a couple of these.

Anonymous said...

These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers.
breasts enhancement creams

Unknown said...

Your content is shows potential, m gona add this to my bookmarks.
breast success

Tummy Tuck said...

This was an excellent article. It has some valuable content on this topic. Thank you for compiling it into an easy to read and well written post.

Eriana said...

Breasts play a very important role in enhancing the appearance. It is seen often that those women who've big breasts get all the attention when compared with those who get small breasts. Triactol Reviews

Wrinkles said...

This is a very intriguing post, I was looking for this knowledge. Just so you know I found your web site when I was searching for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think

Amari Cin said...

Gynecomastia
Liposuction
breast enhancement
skin clinic